We’re so glad to have you with us, and in gratitude for your military service as we celebrate Memorial Day, we are thrilled to offer you complimentary access to the $50 version of our Mind Organization for Moms program!
Mind Organization for Moms is a mom-specific adaptation of David Allen’s best-seller Getting Things Done®.
It’s designed to help you handle all the papers, emails, tasks, and projects you have on your plate (so you can finally breathe and more fully enjoy your family).
By entering your email below (on or before Memorial Day, May 26th, 2014), you’ll be able to access the starter version of this program absolutely free.
- Instant downloads of the Mind Organization for Moms eBooks (one is a start-up book and the other contains the full program)
- An expandable, online version of the eBook
- Video training to walk you through the whole program
- Access to our Sharing Center and Q&A Section
- A monthly coaching email with great new podcasts, videos, and downloads to address topics such as house cleaning routines, setting up a paper or digital planner, creating your ideal desk space, and moving forward on your goals
- A weekly email from Power of Moms featuring inspiring content to help you as a deliberate mother (from which you can unsubscribe at any time)
- Plus a monthly email from USMC life featuring exclusive content just for you!
For more information (and lots of testimonials about the program), please visit our M.O.M. Information Page . . . or simply access your free program below: