Ready to become the mom and woman you really want to be?
Come enjoy laughter and learning at an unforgettable gathering that just might change your life in some very important ways.
A fabulous, interactive Power of Moms retreat that will help you bring more peace, purpose, order, and joy to your life. Just like everyone else in the family, moms need to move towards personal goals, reach for their dreams, and become all that they’re meant to be. At this retreat, we’ll help you:
- understand what you need to be the happy, effective mom you want to be
- find out how to say “yes” and “no” to the right things at the right time
- more fully accept yourself as you celebrate your own unique talents and abilities
- learn and share through meaningful facilitated discussions
Like members of every other profession, mothers need the opportunity to gather and learn from each other as they discuss “best practices” in their chosen field. To learn more about our Retreats and read testimonials, please visit our Retreat Page here.
Monday, June 3rd from 9:30am-12:00pm, with a special Yoga session for those interested from 12:00 – 12:30pm
At a lovely home in Beverly, IL. Full directions and address will be sent to all who register.
Saren Eyre Loosli, mother of five, Co-Director of Power of Moms, and Harvard-educated trainer and author, will be presenting along with Paige Clark, a mother of three and Certified Power of Moms Trainer.
$35 per person (includes training, a light brunch, and steep discounts on programs that can help you implement and build upon what you learn at the Retreat)
Sign up below to secure your place. The workshop will be limited in size so that we can have great discussions and really learn from each other. Contact Paige Clark at [email protected] with any questions.
After you register and pay below, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.
* Babies and Children: Nursing mothers are welcome to bring their non-mobile, generally quiet babies if that would work best for them but we do ask that you do not bring children. This event is a rare chance for mothers to focus on learning from each other without the distractions children can bring.
** Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund minus a $10 processing fee if you cancel at least two weeks in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than two weeks before the event, we can credit what you paid minus a $10 processing fee towards the Power of Moms program of your choice.