Ready to step away from your regular life for a day and return home a happier and more effective mom and person?
Want to be motivated and comforted through excellent, interactive training sessions and activities?
Join Power of Moms Co-Founder April Perry, as well as other acclaimed trainers, including Power of Moms Board Members, Tiffany Sowby, Allyson Reynolds, Julia Jacobsen, Emily Barton, Alisha Gale, Sarah Hull, and more, for an exclusive life-changing Retreat.
Saturday, January 26th – There are two parts to this Retreat, and while you may attend just one or the other, we hope you can make it to both! More details about the content of the Retreat are further down this page, but here is the basic structure of the day:
9:00am – 1:00pm: Mind Organization for Moms
- This session features an exclusive training by April Perry (the founder of this internationally-acclaimed program) on how to organize your time, your projects, your papers and your mind.
- A lovely lunch will be included.
1:00pm – 6:30pm: Taking Care of the “Me” in the “Mom” and Family Systems Workshops
- This afternoon session will be full of lively discussions about nurturing ourselves as women and establishing practical, effective systems within our homes (see below for more details).
- Includes delicious and healthy snacks.
The Palmer family has graciously agreed to host this Retreat at their beautiful La Cañada Flintridge home that features sweeping views of Los Angeles.
The house is 2 miles from the 210 freeway near Pasadena and about 20 minutes from Bob Hope airport in Burbank or 45 minutes from the Los Angeles airport (LAX). The address and directions to the home will be sent to all registered attendees shortly before the event. We can provide a list of recommended hotels nearby to those needing a place to stay.
Motherhood is often called “the most important profession.” Just like other professionals, moms need opportunities for networking and training in their field. This Retreat is all about learning and growing as we strive to be the mothers and women we really want to be. Check out some quotes and blog posts from those who attended our very similar Retreat HERE. The words “life-changing,” “eye-opening,” and “truly fabulous” were used quite commonly.
Mind Organization for Moms – Experience less stress and more joy as a mom as you learn to organize your papers, tasks and thoughts in a way that really helps you get more done WHILE enjoying your family more. April will give you practical, simple methods to clear your kitchen counters, get control over your email, and manage all of the papers, phone calls, ideas, and tasks that need your attention each day. Thousands of mothers worldwide are having amazing success with this program, and YOU get the chance to learn about it in person! You won’t want to miss this.
Those who attend this session will need to have the M.O.M. program. You can purchase the basic program for $50 at any time before the Retreat, and it will be most beneficial to read through and be familiar with the concepts before attending the live training. (We want everybody to have access to this great program, so please check out our Payment Philosophy if you need some help covering the expense.)
Saturday Afternoon Retreat Topics:
- Taking Care of the Person Inside the Mom (creating margins and balance in your life, pursing your talents and interests while being a great mom, having more fun, using positive thoughts and realistic expectations to deal with the hard stuff, understanding more about how motherhood can help you become the person you really want to be).
- Family Systems (assessing your needs and desires for your children and family so you can create systems that will take your family where you want to go, concrete steps for establishing a family economy, family discipline system and family identity)
- Making Great Ideas into Reality (strategies for incorporating what you’ve learned in this conference into your real life, simple ways to organize your time, tasks and space so you can enjoy more progress and less stress in your life)
This Retreat is not going to be a seminar where you sit and listen to “perfect” moms and then wonder why on earth your life feels so out-of-control. This is a supportive, fun, vibrant gathering of like-minded women who want to help each other thrive in motherhood.
We’ll have interactive group discussions, lots of laughter, and a wide variety of “best ideas” to inspire us. When we leave this Retreat, we’ll feel totally empowered to create incredible environments in our own homes. It is going to be fantastic.
- Great food (lovely lunch included in the morning session and delicious snacks are included in the afternoon session)
- Excellent interactive presentations by Power of Moms Co- Founder, April Perry, as well as other great trainers
- The chance to connect with and learn from other attendees in small group discussions and free time
- Focused discussion sessions that build on the topics addressed by speakers
- Plus, you’ll leave with gifts of programs from The Power of Moms that will help you truly implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat
- $65 for the Saturday, January 26th M.O.M. session from 9:00am-1:00pm. (If you do not already own this program, you will need to purchase it HERE before attending the retreat.)
- $65 for the Saturday, January 26th afternoon session from 1:00pm-6:30pm
- $110 for BOTH Saturday training sessions (includes a lovely lunch, all Power of Moms training fees, and some exciting take-away gifts that will help you implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat).
We also have a special package available. Those who attend this Retreat will have the option of receiving a $20 discount on our Orange County Couples Retreat February 8th. (A special purchase link will be emailed to those who register here.)
According to past Retreat attendees, “I would have paid 10x as much for what I got at the Retreat” and “For anyone thinking about attending a Retreat, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better mother and wife than ever before.” Click here for more great quotes and testimonials.
*Nursing Mothers: Mothers with non-mobile, generally quiet nursing babies are most welcome to attend. They should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are discouraged.
** Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund minus a $20 processing fee for any cancellations. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel, so we can fill your spot.
***Satisfaction Guarantee: We know it’s a big decision to take a full day away to take care of YOU, and we want you to feel 100% confident in your registration. If this Retreat doesn’t meet (and exceed) your expectations, we will offer you a full refund. This is going to be an AMAZING day, and we want you to join us.
If you have questions on anything, please email our Retreat Manager, Tiffany Sowby at tiffany(at)powerofmoms.com. We’ll do everything we can to make it possible for you to attend, and we do have a couple of reduced-price registrations available for moms who’d like to help with some of the logistics involved in the event in exchange for a discount.
Can’t wait to meet you!