Ready to step away from your regular life for a day or two and return home a happier and more effective mom and person?
Want to be motivated and comforted at the same time through excellent, interactive training sessions and activities?
Please join Power of Moms Founder and acclaimed trainer Saren Eyre Loosli as well as Julia Carmack Jacobsen and other great mothers and trainers for an exclusive life-changing Retreat in Palo Alto, California.
There are two parts of the Retreat. We’d love to have you attend both but you’re free to attend one or the other if need be.
- Mind Organization Workshop: Friday, April 13th from 7:00pm-9:30pm for a training on our Mind Organization for Moms (M.O.M.); access to our full Mind Organization online program as well as a tasty dessert is included
- Taking Care of the “Me” in the “Mom” and Family Systems Workshops: Saturday, April 14th from 9:00am until 5:00pm; we’ll be serving snacks as well as a lovely lunch catered by our sponsor, Bumble (check out some of the delicious possibilities HERE)
The Etherington family has graciously offered to host this Retreat in their lovely home in Palo Alto, CA. The address and directions to the home will be sent to all registered attendees shortly before the event. We can provide a list of recommended hotels nearby to those needing a place to stay – just ask!
Motherhood is often called “the most important profession.” Just like other professionals, moms need opportunities for networking and training in their field. This Retreat is all about learning and growing as we strive to be the mothers and women we really want to be. Check out some quotes and blog posts from those who attended our very similar Retreat HERE. The words “life-changing,” “eye-opening,” and “truly fabulous” were used quite commonly.
Friday Retreat Topic:
Mind Organization for Moms – This Friday evening session will help you experience less stress and more joy as a mom as you learn to organize your papers, tasks and thoughts in a way that really helps you get more done WHILE enjoying your family more. Click HERE for full information on our Mind Organization for Moms (M.O.M.) program.
Saturday Retreat Topics:
- Mommy is a Person: Taking Care of the “Me” in the “Mom”: nurturing yourself while nurturing your children, creating margins and balance in your life, having more fun and finding more joy, becoming your best self while becoming the mom you want to be
- Family Systems: assessing your needs and desires for your children and family so you can create systems that will take your family where you want to go, concrete steps and tried-and-true ideas for establishing a family economy, family discipline system and family identity
- Making Great Ideas into Reality (strategies for incorporating what you’ve learned in this conference into your real life, simple ways to organize your time, tasks and space so you can enjoy more progress and less stress in your life)
- Great food (a nice dessert is included on Friday and a lovely lunch catered by our sponsor, Bumble, and snacks are included on Saturday)
- Excellent interactive presentations by Power of Moms Founder, Saren Eyre Loosli, as well as other great trainers
- The chance to connect with and learn from other attendees
- Small-group discussion sessions that build on the topics addressed by speakers
- You’ll leave with gifts of programs from The Power of Moms that will help you truly implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat
Coming on your Own:
While it’s great to come with a friend or with a sister, most Retreat attendees actually come on their own and leave with great new friends. We make sure you’re comfortable and getting to know new people as soon as you walk in the door. Here’s a quick video from several moms who came to a Retreat on their own:
- $75 for the Mind Organization for Moms training on Friday, April 13th from 7:00pm-9:30pm. (Includes the full MOM online program as well as the exclusive small-group training. If you’ve already purchased the online program, you’ll pay only $45 for this session.)
- $150 for the full day of training and activities on Saturday, April 14th from 9am-5pm. (Includes a lovely lunch, a full day of presentations and discussions, and $100 in exciting take-away gifts that will help you implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat).
- $195 for BOTH Friday and Saturday’s workshops (If you’d like to attend both the MOM session on Friday and the full-day of sesisons on Saturday, we offer this package price. If you already have the full M.O.M. online program, you pay $165 for this option.)
According to past Retreat attendees, “I would have paid 10x as much for what I got at the Retreat” and “For anyone thinking about attending a Retreat, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better mother and wife than ever before.” Click here for more great quotes and testimonials.
Because we’re meeting at in a home, we’ll need to limit the number of attendees to about 50. We anticipate that the event will fill up quickly. Register now to secure your spot.
After you register and pay below, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.
*Nursing Mothers: Mothers with non-mobile, generally quiet nursing babies are most welcome to attend. They should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are discouraged.
** Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund minus a $20 processing fee if you cancel at least a month in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than a month before the event, we can credit what you paid minus a $20 processing fee towards a future Retreat or offer you a half-price refund – whichever you’d prefer. If you must cancel a week or less before the Retreat, we will credit you what you paid towards a future Retreat (minus $35 for processing and expenses we’ve incurred that can’t be reversed at that point).
If you have questions on anything, contact us. We’ll do everything we can to make it possible for you to attend and we do have a couple of reduced-price registrations available for moms who’d like to help with some of the logistics involved in the event in exchange for a discount.