Please join us for an amazing day of learning, sharing and fun co-sponsored by American Mothers.
Want to be motivated and comforted at the same time through excellent, interactive training sessions and activities?
Please join Power of Moms Founders and acclaimed trainers, Saren Eyre Loosli and April Perry as well as blogger, Shawni Pothier (71Toes) and other great speakers from American Mothers for an exclusive life-changing Retreat at the lovely Gilbert home of Nichole and Denny Barney. This special retreat is co-sponsored by American Mothers, Inc. Read on for details.
Saturday, November 19th from 9:00am until 5:00pm for our one-day premium Retreat (lunch is included) and/or Friday, November 18th from 9:30am-12pm for an exclusive training on our Mind Organization for Moms (M.O.M.) program featuring M.O.M. founder, April Perry
The Barneys have graciously agreed to host us on Saturday at their beautiful home in Gilbert, AZ (just 30 minutes from the Phoenix Airport). Directions to the Barney home will be sent to all registered attendees and we can provide a list of recommended hotels nearby to those needing a place to stay.
Motherhood is often called “the most important profession.” Just like other professionals, moms need opportunities for networking and training in their field. This Retreat is all about learning and growing as we strive to be the mothers and women we really want to be. Check out some quotes and blog posts from those who attended our very similar Retreat HERE (same location, topics and main speakers as this May Retreat). The words “life-changing,” “eye-opening,” and “truly fabulous” were used quite commonly!
- Taking Care of the Person Inside the Mom (creating margins and balance in your life, finding time to pursue your talents and interests, having more fun, using positive thoughts and realistic expectations to deal with the hard stuff, understanding more about how motherhood can help you become the person you really want to be)
- Family Systems (assessing your needs and desires for your children and family so you can create systems that will take your family where you want to go, concrete steps for establishing a family economy, family discipline system and family identity)
- Making Great Ideas into Reality (strategies for incorporating what you’ve learned in this conference into your real life, simple ways to organize your time, tasks and space so you can enjoy more progress and less stress in your life)
- Mind Organization for Moms (this optional Friday morning session will help you experience less stress and more joy as a mom as you learn to organize your papers, tasks and thoughts in a way that really helps you get more done WHILE enjoying your family more – this session will offer an exclusive chance to be trained in how to use the program by the program founder herself, April Perry)
Other Retreat elements include:
- Great food (a lovely lunch and snacks are included)
- The chance to connect with and learn from other attendees
- Plenty of laughter
- Small-group discussion sessions that build on the topics addressed by speakers
- The opportunity to participate in a service project to assist mothers in crisis
- Free programs from The Power of Moms that will help you truly implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat
- $130 for the full day of training and activities on Saturday, November 19th from 9am-5pm. (Includes a lovely lunch, all Power of Moms training fees, and some exciting take-away gifts that will help you implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat).
- $75 for the Mind Organization for Moms training on Friday, November 18th from 9:30am-12pm. (Includes the full MOM online program as well as the exclusive small-group training by April Perry. If you’ve already purchased the online program, you’ll pay only $45 for this session.)
- $195 for BOTH sessions (If you’d like to attend both the MOM session on Friday and the One-Day Retreat on Saturday, we offer this package price)
- $50 extra to come as a Trainer-in-Training–you’ll attend the full Retreat then join us for a special 2-hour session following the Retreat from 6:00-8:00pm for Power of Moms Trainer Certification (dinner is included). Please submit a trainer application (at the end of this page) if you’d like to come as a trainer.
According to past Retreat attendees, “I would have paid 10x as much for what I got at the Retreat” and “For anyone thinking about attending a Retreat, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better mother and wife than ever before.” Click here for more great quotes and testimonials.
Because we’re meeting at in a home, we’ll need to limit the number of attendees to about 80. We anticipate that the event will fill up quickly. Register now to secure your spot.
After you register and pay below, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.
**Nursing Mothers: Mothers with non-mobile, generally quiet nursing babies are most welcome to attend. They should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are discouraged.
*** Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund if you cancel at least a month in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than a month before the event, we can credit what you paid towards a future Retreat or offer you a half-price refund – whichever you’d prefer. If you must cancel 10 days or less before the Retreat, we will credit you what you paid minus $30 for expenses we’ve incurred that can’t be reversed at that point.
If you have questions on anything, contact us. We’ll do everything we can to make it possible for you to attend and we do have a couple of reduced-price registrations available for moms who’d like to help with some of the logistics involved in the event.