Would you like an amazing little get-away that will help you become the mother and person you really want to be?
Please join NYTimes Bestselling Authors and internationally renowned speakers, Richard and Linda Eyre, as well as Power of Moms Founders and acclaimed trainers, Saren Eyre Loosli and April Perry, for an exclusive life-changing Retreat.
Saturday, May 4th from 9am until 5pm (moms only for the morning session and lunch; dads invited to come in the afternoon – see “Topics” below for further details)
The Eyres have graciously agreed to host this Retreat in their lovely Summit Park home (1/2 way between Salt Lake and Park City right off 1-80). The address and directions to the home will be sent to all registered attendees shortly before the event. We can provide a list of recommended hotels nearby to those needing a place to stay – just ask!
Motherhood is often called “the most important profession.” Just like other professionals, moms need opportunities for networking and training in their field. This Retreat is all about learning and growing as we strive to be the mothers and women we really want to be. Check out some quotes and blog posts from those who attended our very similar Retreat HERE. The words “life-changing,” “eye-opening,” and “truly fabulous” were used quite commonly.
- Morning Session: Peace, Purpose, Order and Joy in Motherhood – We’ll address how we can learn to say “no” and “yes” to the right things, hone our dreams, get things done with less stress, and create and embrace more beauty and joy in our lives as moms.
- Afternoon Session: Family Systems – We’ll talk about partnerships in parenting and discuss tried-and-true principles and practices for establishing (1) a family economy that will teach your kids about work and money, (2) a family discipline system with clear rules and consequences in an environment where kids actually WANT to behave, and (3) a great family culture involving traditions and a family identity everyone is excited about. As an option, husbands are invited to join us for this session.
- Great food (a lovely lunch and delicious snacks are included)
- Excellent interactive presentations by Richard and Linda Eyre as well as Power of Moms Founders, Saren Eyre Loosli and April Perry, and other excellent trainers
- The chance to connect with and learn from other attendees
- Small-group discussion sessions that build on the topics addressed by speakers
- The chance to purchase Power of Moms programs at an exclusive 50% discount, if you’d like further help.
- $130 for the full day of training and activities on Saturday, May 4th from 9am-5pm. (Includes a lovely lunch, a full day of presentations and discussions, and exciting take-away gifts and discounts to help you really implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat.)
- $35 extra for your husband if he’d like to join you for the Family Systems session in the afternoon (starting at 1:00pm)
According to past Retreat attendees, “I would have paid 10x as much for what I got at the Retreat” and “For anyone thinking about attending a Retreat, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better mother and wife than ever before.” Click here for more great quotes and testimonials.
* As with all our programs and events, if you are in real financial need and cannot pay full price, please contact our Retreat Manager, Tiffany Sowby at tiffany(at)powerofmoms(dot)com and we’ll do all we can to arrange a price that works for you.
Because we’re meeting in a home, we’ll need to limit the number of attendees. We anticipate that the event will fill up quickly and we’ll only have space for a certain number of dads to join us in the afternoon. Register now to secure your spot(s).
After you register and pay below, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.
*Nursing Mothers: Mothers with non-mobile, generally quiet nursing babies are most welcome to attend. They should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are not allowed.
** Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund minus a $20 processing fee if you cancel at least two weeks in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than two weeks before the event, we can credit what you paid minus a $20 processing fee towards a future Retreat or offer you a half-price refund – whichever you’d prefer.
Before registering, please log in or set up your username and password using the links in the upper right corner. Thank you!