Ready to step away from your regular life for a day or two and return home a happier and more effective mom and person?
Want to be motivated and comforted at the same time through excellent, interactive training sessions and activities?
Please join our Power of Moms trainers Tiffany Sowby and Jonelle Hughes for an exclusive life-changing Retreat in Phoenix.
There are TWO PARTS of the Retreat. We’d love to have you attend both, but you’re free to attend one or the other if need be.
- Dream Night: Friday, October 18th from 7:00pm-9:30pm. We’ll work together to hone our dreams and figure out what we really want to do and be. A delicious dessert is included.
- Full Day Retreat: Saturday, October 19th from 9:00am until 5:00pm. We’ll cover our Power of Moms “core curriculum” which includes “Taking care of the ‘Me’ in the ‘Mom'” and “Building Effective Family Systems” (more details below). A lovely lunch and snacks are included.
A beautiful home in the Phoenix area. The address and directions to the home will be sent to all registered attendees shortly before the event. We can provide a list of recommended hotels nearby to those needing a place to stay – just ask!
YOU and many other deliberate mothers who wish to learn and share at this exclusive, life-changing event.
The training will be conducted by the wonderful Tiffany Sowby, our most experienced Power of Moms trainer and one of the key authors of our recent book, Deliberate Motherhood. Click to read more about Tiffany and check out some of her great posts. One of our newer, experienced trainers Jonelle Hughes will be assisting.
Motherhood is often called “the most important profession.” Just like other professionals, moms need opportunities for networking and training in their field. This Retreat is all about learning and growing as we strive to be the mothers and women we really want to be. Check out some quotes and blog posts from those who attended our very similar Retreat HERE. The words “life-changing,” “eye-opening,” and “truly fabulous” were used quite commonly.
Friday Dream Night:
This evening will include about 20 minutes of presentation and will then feature some fun and lively discussion groups with like-minded mothers, centered around YOUR dreams. What dreams of yours are daring? What are your “ordinary” dreams? We’ll work together to figure out which dreams we may have to put on hold for a while and which dreams we can start pursuing now. This Friday evening session will help you really think about what ideas and goals are most important to you and how you can make your dreams into reality.
Saturday Retreat Topics:
- Mommy is a Person: Taking Care of the “Me” in the “Mom”: nurturing yourself while nurturing your children, creating margins and balance in your life, having more fun and finding more joy, becoming your best self while becoming the mom you want to be. This session will also include a brief discussion on the Five Steps to Less Stress program.
- Family Systems: assessing your needs and desires for your children and family so you can create systems that will take your family where you want to go, concrete steps and tried-and-true ideas for establishing a family economy, family discipline system and family identity
- Making Great Ideas into Reality (strategies for incorporating what you’ve learned in this conference into your real life, simple ways to organize your time, tasks and space so you can enjoy more progress and less stress in your life)
Retreat elements include:
- Great food (a nice dessert is included on Friday and a lovely lunch and snacks are included on Saturday)
- Excellent interactive presentations by Power of Moms Trainers.
- The chance to connect with and learn from other attendees in small group discussions and free time
- Small-group discussion sessions that build on the topics addressed by speakers
- You’ll leave with gifts of programs from The Power of Moms that will help you truly implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat
- $25 for the Dream Night on Friday, October 18th from 7:00pm-9:30pm.
- $95 for the full day of training and activities on Saturday, October 19th from 9am-5pm. (Includes a lovely lunch, a full day of presentations and discussions, and $50 in exciting take-away gifts that will help you implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat).
- $110 for BOTH Friday and Saturday’s activities. (If you’d like to attend both the Dream Night on Friday and the full-day Retreat on Saturday, we offer this package price.)
According to past Retreat attendees, “I would have paid 10x as much for what I got at the Retreat” and “For anyone thinking about attending a Retreat, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better mother and wife than ever before.” Click here for more great quotes and testimonials.
Because we’re meeting at in a home, we’ll need to limit the number of attendees to about 60. We anticipate that the event will fill up quickly. Register now to secure your spot.
* Nursing Mothers: Mothers with non-mobile, generally quiet nursing babies are most welcome to attend. They should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are discouraged.
** Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund minus a $20 processing fee for any cancellations up until the day before the Retreat. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel, so we can fill your spot.
***Satisfaction Guarantee: We know it’s a big decision to take a full day away to take care of YOU, and we want you to feel 100% confident in your registration. If this Retreat doesn’t turn out to be a really wonderful opportunity for you, we will offer you a refund.
If you have questions on anything, please email our Retreat Manager, Tiffany Sowby at tiffany(at)powerofmoms.com. We’ll do everything we can to make it possible for you to attend, and we do have a couple of reduced-price registrations available for moms who’d like to help with some of the logistics involved in the event in exchange for a discount.
After you register and pay below, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.