Ready to step away from your regular life for a day or two and return home a happier and more effective mom and person?
Want to be motivated and comforted at the same time through excellent, interactive training sessions and activities?
Interested in becoming a Power of Moms Trainer and helping put on Retreats and Power of Moms Workshops for the mothers in your own community?
Would you like to become more organized and productive than you’ve ever been before by learning to use our Mind Organization for Moms (M.O.M.) program from the program’s founder herself?
Please join NY Times best-selling authors and internationally renowned speakers, Richard and Linda Eyre in their home as they team up with Power of Moms Directors and acclaimed trainers, Saren Eyre Loosli and April Perry to offer an incredible Power of Moms Retreat.
Friday, May 20th from 1:00pm-4:00pm (for an exclusive training on our Mind Organization for Moms program by founder, April Perry) and/or Saturday, May 21st from 9:00am until 5:00pm (for the full-day Retreat featuring the Eyres). The Train-the-Trainer session will be from 6:00 – 8:00 on Saturday following the Retreat.
The Eyres have invited us to hold these events at their lovely home in Summit Park (1/2 way between Salt Lake City and Park City, right off 1-80).
Check out some quotes and blog posts from those who attended our very similar April Retreat HERE (same location, topics and main speakers as this May Retreat). The words “life-changing,” “eye-opening,” and “truly fabulous” were used quite commonly!
*** If you choose to attend as a Trainer-in-Training, you will go home ready to make a real difference presenting Power of Moms trainings and Retreats using our materials. Click here to learn more about being a Trainer.
Retreat training subjects:
Friday Session (from 1:00-4:00pm on Friday May 20th)
- Mind Organization for Moms: an exclusive full training on this life-changing program from the program’s founder, April Perry. Click on the “Empowering Opportunities” tab at the top of this page for full information on the Mind Organization for Moms program.
Saturday Sessions (from 9am-5pm on May 21st):
- Taking Care of the Person Inside the Mom (creating margins and balance in your life, finding time to pursue your talents and interests, having more fun, using positive thoughts and realistic expectations to deal with the hard stuff, understanding more about how motherhood can help you become the person you really want to be)
- Family Systems (assessing your needs and desires for your children and family so you can create systems that will take your family where you want to go, concrete steps for establishing a family economy, family discipline system and family identity)
- Making Great Ideas into Reality (strategies for incorporating what you’ve learned in this conference into your real life, simple ways to organize your time, tasks and space so you can enjoy more progress and less stress in your life)
In addition, we’ll have small-group discussion sessions over lunch led by some of our excellent trainers that build on the topics addressed by speakers.
Other Retreat elements include:
- Great food (a lovely lunch is included on Saturday)
- The chance to connect with and learn from other attendees
- Plenty of laughter
- Free gifts that will help you truly implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat
- Although we’d love to have a huge slumber party at the Eyre’s house, lodging is NOT included for this Retreat.
- $125 for the full day of training and activities on Saturday, May 21st from 9am-5pm. (Includes a lovely lunch, all Power of Moms training fees, and some exciting take-away gifts that will help you implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat).
- $95 for the special Mind Organization for Moms (M.O.M.) session on Friday, May 20th from 1:00 – 4:00pm (includes the full online M.O.M. session – a $40 value – that will help you fully implement the program and be more productive and happy than you’ve ever been. If you already have the full online M.O.M. program, you pay $65 for this session.)
- $195 for both Friday and Saturday (or $165 if you’ve already got the M.O.M. program; save $25 by registering for both events as a package)
- $50 extra to come as a Trainer-in-Training–you’ll attend the full Retreat then join us for a special 2-hour session following the Retreat from 6:00-8:00pm for Power of Moms Trainer Certification (dinner is included). Please submit a trainer application (at the end of this page) if you’d like to come as a trainer.
According to past Retreat attendees, “I would have paid 10x as much for what I got at the Retreat” and “For anyone thinking about attending a Retreat, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better mother and wife than ever before.” Click here for more great quotes and testimonials.
Because we’re meeting at the Eyre home, we’ll need to limit the number of attendees to about 85. We anticipate that the event will fill up quickly. Register now to secure your spot.
After you pay, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.
**Nursing Mothers: Mothers with non-mobile, generally quiet nursing babies are most welcome to attend. They should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions and stairs, strollers are discouraged.
*** Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund if you cancel at least a month in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than a month before the event, we can credit what you paid towards a future Retreat or offer you a half-price refund – whichever you’d prefer. If someone else wants to take your place (someone you know or someone from our waiting list – if we have one), we are happy to refund your money in full up to 10 days in advance of the Retreat.
If you have questions on anything, contact us. We’ll do everything we can to make it possible for you to attend.
To register, click HERE.