Feeling overwhelmed by the stuff in your home?
In this episode, April and Saren offer practical tips for streamlining and organizing the toys, clothes, dishes and furnishings in our homes. They focus on ideas to help you:
- Make sure you’ve got the right things in your home (and get rid of the wrong things)
- Make those right things easier to find and enjoy
- Sort and donate regularly
- Learn to view clothes, toys and furnishings as consumables
- Be more mindful about what we bring into our homes in the first place
Click here to view show notes, or right click to save them to your computer.
A 7-Step to Organize the House
Julie Morganstern – Organizing (podcast)
It’s Here . . . Somewhere (book summary)
This podcast is sponsored by:
Music from Creations by Michael R. Hicks
Transcription notes by Jessee Stewart
Formatting by Koni Smith
Audio editing by Christy Elder
I feel inspired to de clutter my home now. Thanks so much ladies.