Ready to become the mom and woman you really want to be?
Want to learn how to pursue your passions and take better care of yourself, inside and out, through excellent, interactive training sessions and activities?
Please join Power of Moms Founder and acclaimed trainer, Saren Eyre Loosli as well as Beth Aldrich (healthy lifestyle and nutrition expert, engaging speaker, media personality and author of the new book, Real Moms Love to Eat) and Lori Radun (life coach, author, and founder of the website Momnificent) for an exclusive life-changing half-day Retreat at Beth’s lovely home in the Chicago area.
Tuesday, October 25th from 9:00am until 1:00pm (a lovely, healthy lunch is included). Registration and opening activities begin at 9am and the training begins promptly at 9:30.
Beth has graciously agreed to host this Retreat at her beautiful home in Wilmette (north of Chicago, just off Interstate 94). Directions to the home will be sent to all registered attendees and we can provide a list of recommended hotels nearby to those needing a place to stay.
This Retreat will focus on helping you take better care of yourself, inside and out. Moms who pay attention to their own physical, mental, social, emotional, spiritual needs are much better able to nurture the needs of their children and husbands.
- Pursing your Passions: We all have interests, talents and passions that should not be ignored. We’ll help you examine what you can and should pursue at this stage of your life – and help you see how you can share what you enjoy with your children.
- Boundaries and Margins: We’ll talk about how you can establish healthy margins in your life through placing boundaries around what is most important to you. We’ll discuss how you can prioritize and ensure you have time for the things that matter most to you.
- Thought Replacement Therapy: We all have negative thoughts about ourselves and the world around us. We all fall into the “compare snare” from time to time. We’ll teach you how to take care of your emotional health through recognizing and celebrating the wonderful, unique talents that you have.
- Physical Needs: We’ll spend a good portion of our time together discussing tried-and-true principles of physical health for moms plus we’ll talk about ideas for feeding our families in a more healthful way.
- Implementation: Good ideas never get past the idea stage without action plans and support. We’ll leave you with practical strategies for incorporating what you learn into your real life
Other Retreat elements:
- Great food (a delicious, healthy lunch that demonstrates some of the principles taught is included)
- The chance to connect with and learn from other attendees
- Plenty of laughter
- Small-group discussion sessions that build on the topics addressed by speakers
- Free programs from The Power of Moms that will help you truly implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat
You need and deserve this opportunity to recharge your batteries and come away with ideas that can help you really become the woman and mother you want to be. Check out blog posts and quotes from those who’ve attended similar Retreats by browsing through our Retreat Reports. The words “life-changing,” “eye-opening,” and “truly fabulous” were used quite commonly!
$65.00 Registration Fee (includes all trainer fees and expenses, lunch and snacks, and $50 worth of take-away gifts to help you truly implement all that you learn at the Retreat)
According to past Retreat attendees, “I would have paid 10x as much for what I got at the Retreat” and “For anyone thinking about attending a Retreat, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better mother and wife than ever before.” Click here for more great quotes and testimonials.
Because we’re meeting at in a home, we’ll need to limit the number of attendees to about 35. We anticipate that the event will fill up quickly. Register now to secure your spot.
After you register and pay below, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.
*Nursing Mothers: Mothers with non-mobile, generally quiet nursing babies are most welcome to attend. They should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are discouraged.
** Registration Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund if you cancel at least three weeks in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than 21 days before the event, we can credit what you paid towards a future Retreat or offer you a half-price refund – whichever you’d prefer. If you must cancel 10 days or less before the Retreat, we will credit you what you paid minus $30 for expenses we’ve incurred that can’t be reversed at that point.
***Event Cancellation Policy: We’ve never had this happen, but should we not receive enough registrations to cover the expenses involved in the event, we would have to cancel the event. We would tell all attendees about cancellation at least a week before the event.
If you have questions on anything, contact us. We’ll do everything we can to make it possible for you to attend and we do have a couple of reduced-price registrations available for moms who’d like to help with some of the logistics involved in the event.