Welcome to this very first Power of Moms Radio Show! April and Saren (Co-Founders of Power of Moms) are excited to invite you into their conversation each week as they discuss ideas, stories, and experiences that help them to become happier, more deliberate mothers.
Here’s what you’ll find in this week’s show:
- A variety of ways to evaluate your year (What are we becoming?)
- How to record the growth in your life and the really great experiences you don’t want to forget
- Practical tips for being more present
- Questions to ask yourself when you’re deciding which activities deserve your time. (For example, “What is my job? What isn’t my job?”)
- Motivation to work toward bite-sized change.
- How to emphasize relationships and character-building
- How to choose your priorities based on what you really love and what’s unique to you
- Ways to make reflection, resolutions, and change a regular part of your life–not just something that you do at the beginning of the year.
[download label=”Click here to download the broadcast straight to your computer.”]http://powerofmoms.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/2013.1.7Radio1.mp3[/download]
Music from Creations by Michael R. Hicks.