Today’s podcast is simply one side of a conversation between me and you where I talk about the following topics:
– “Mommy is a Person.” It’s easy for us to become “responders” and even “people pleasers,” but it’s totally possible to balance the love we have for our families with our personhood.
– The importance of holding onto our personal power. Please learn from my mistakes. It’s been a painful road, but I’m coming back.
– The process of acknowledging how much we ARE doing. I’ve had some conversations with a variety of mothers lately who are going through a lot, but often do not realize it. This needs to change for all of us.
– How to plan our lives in a way that makes sense. I’ll walk you through David Allen’s Natural Planning Model and explain how it can help!
– How we can be catalysts of change. I’ll share a story from 10 years ago when Eric and I wanted to start a home business and make some other big changes in our lives, but all we had was a tight, cramped, cluttered office–and no energy to do anything but watch TV at night.
Music from Creations by Michael R. Hicks
Audio Editing by Emily Peterson