SORRY! This event is SOLD OUT. Please be sure you’re on our email list so that we can keep you updated on future events.
Are you ready to hone your dreams and figure out what you really want to do and be in 2013?
Wednesday, January 23rd from 7:00 – 9:00pm.
Downtown Salt Lake City (in the beautiful Commons Room of the condo building across from the historic Temple Square – full directions will be sent to all registered attendees)
Included in the evening:
- Brief talks by Whitney Johnson (author of Dare, Dream, Do – see further information below), April Perry and Saren Loosli (Co-Directors of Power of Moms and authors of Deliberate Motherhood), and Linda Eyre (NYTimes Bestselling Author and author of Deliberate Motherhood)
- Focused networking and discussion with like-minded moms and many of the dozens of authors of Dare, Dream, Do and Deliberate Motherhood
- A beautiful, uplifting musical presentation by Macy Robison from her latest CD: Children Will Listen
- Lovely refreshments
- Books and CDs will be available at special prices. If you already have a book, bring it for signatures if you like.
$15 will secure your spot and cover our costs. Register below. Space is limited.
* Whitney Johnson, one of the first members of the Power of Moms Advisory Board, is the co-founder of Rose Park Advisors, Clayton Christensen’s investment firm, one of Inc Magazine’s 12 People to Follow on Twitter in 2012, and she is the author of Dare, Dream, Do: Remarkable Things Happen When You Dare to Dream, about which Gretchen Rubin, the NY Times bestseller of the Happiness Project, has written: “In Dare, Dream, Do, Whitney Johnson explains, in manageable, concrete terms, how to identify and pursue the possibilities to build a happier life….Johnson’s book explains not only why, but how to take those steps—with full confidence and success.”
Registration is now closed.
Please be sure you’re on our email list so that we can keep you updated on future events.