Join us (Saren and April ) as we share some of our humorous (and often crazy) family moments.
We’ll talk about how to see the humor in the moment, how to record the details so we won’t forget, and how to weave these hilarious tales into our family culture.
- Article by Saren, Riding the Motherhood Waves of Pain and Joy
- Have you seen our new Disney Guide for deliberate mothers?
- Mommy is a Person – Great video training
- Learning Circles – Share your crazy stories and best ideas as you learn and have fun with other moms
- Grocery Shopping Rules Video that Saren mentioned in this podcast
- This is just a fun photo from the time I had three preschoolers in Boston. For some reason, all of my children were gathered in the bathroom, wearing “hats” made of toilet paper. And there was a random bowl of grapes in there. No idea why.
Music from Creations by Michael R. Hicks.