We see it all the time on TV: Family leaves their messy house for a week and then returns to find everything orderly and beautiful.
But really, how long is that going to last?
In this episode, April and Saren talk you through how you can transform your OWN home–and help your whole family KEEP it that way.
And here’s a beautiful example of how one mom used the principles taught in this episode to do her own home transformation (thanks for the photos, Stephanie!):
- It’s Here . . . Somewhere (book summary April referenced)
- Getting Rid of Clutter (3 Must-Have Skills) (podcast about the above book)
- Clutter Buster Kit
- Sign up for free webinar: How to Make Huge Projects Feel Easy
- Deliberate Motherhood (book by Power of Moms with chapter by Saren on organizing principles she outlines in podcast)
- Postitive Parenting Solutions (great program by our friend Amy McCready that we talk about in the podcast)
- I’m Not Sorry (excellent post about how we don’t have to keep apologizing when our homes don’t look perfect)
This episode is sponsored by:
Click the image on the left to learn more about this great program that helps children learn about and more fully value the earth through fun activities and games.
Get one month free when you sign up for a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription and use coupon code “POWEROFMOMS.”
Music from Creations by Michael R. Hicks
Audio Editing by Christy Elder