Please join Power of Moms Founder and Co-Director, April Perry, and one of our top trainers, JaNae Messick, for an incredible Power of Moms Retreat right in the heart of New York City.
Saturday, November 2, 2013
There will be two parts to this Retreat, and while you’ll get the best organization training (and the best deal) if you attend both, you’re free to simply sign up for one or the other.
- Mind Organization for Moms: 2:30 pm – 6:00 pm You’ll receive powerful, in-depth training on our highly-acclaimed M.O.M. program from the founder of the program herself, as well as one of our top coaches. This session will focus on helping you build a seamless system for managing your papers, tasks, projects, emails, and goals. (More details below.) Delicious, healthy snacks will be provided.
- Family Systems: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm Come receive a wealth of practical, simple, tried-and-true ideas to create a your ideal family life–including positive discipline strategies, great family traditions, and concrete ways to teach your children about work and money. This session also provides plenty of time for powerful, focused discussions with other moms in attendance so we can all learn from each other. A lovely dessert will be served.
In the beautiful commons room of an apartment building in Midtown near Columbus Circle. The address and full directions will be sent to all who register. We can provide a list of recommended hotels nearby to those needing a place to stay – just ask!
The training will be conducted by April Perry and JaNae Messick.
April Perry is a mother of four, Co-Director here at Power of Moms, creator of the Mind Organization for Moms program, and one of the main authors of the book Deliberate Motherhood. She’s also the author of the post Your Children Want YOU! which was read by more than a million moms, and her organization strategies have been featured on GTD Times, the official blog of The David Allen Company. To learn more about April, you can also listen to the podcasts she’s recorded here at Power of Moms, visit her personal blog, or check out her Author Page.
JaNae Messick is the mother of four little girls and has a passion for organizing and establishing family systems that work. She has served as the top M.O.M. coach at Power of Moms for more than a year, helping moms one-on-one to fine-tune their systems, providing detailed support in our Q&A section, writing posts detailing her organization set-up, and recording coaching podcasts with April. She has also trained at Retreats across the country.
Motherhood is often called “the most important profession.” Just like other professionals, moms need opportunities for networking and training in their field. This Retreat is all about getting our lives, homes, and families organized so we can become the mothers and women we really want to be.
Check out some quotes and blog posts from those who have attended past Retreats HERE. The words “life-changing,” “eye-opening,” and “truly fabulous” were used quite commonly. We also have a full page of testimonials specific to our Mind Organization for Moms program HERE. (It literally changes your life.)
Mind Organization for Moms:
April created the Mind Organization for Moms program when she read David Allen’s bestseller Getting Things Done, and realized that the principles outlined in that program were vital for women who want to be excellent mothers while also moving forward on the responsibilities and projects that need to get done.
Over the course of four years (and more than a thousand hours of work), she has created a fantastic online program that is currently being implemented by nearly 7,000 mothers.
Those who attend this training will be given time in advance to review the full online program and implement as much as they would like using our simple PDF downloads and M.O.M. in Two Weeks program, which provides bite-sized assignments, audio and video training, and tons of support to get the organizing system in place. (This is a system you build once . . . and then it runs beautifully forever.)
At the training itself, April will walk through the specifics of the program and give everyone plenty of time to discuss the process, ask questions, and review key principles–so each participant will leave with a solid understanding of the program and the confidence to fully implement it in their own homes. (No more stress about all the stuff you have to do!)
Retreat elements include:
- Great food (delicious snacks will be provided during the afternoon session, and a lovely dessert will be served during the evening session)
- Excellent interactive presentations by highly acclaimed Power of Moms Trainers
- The chance to connect with and learn from other attendees
- Small-group discussion sessions that build on the topics addressed by speakers
- Steep discounts on Power of Moms programs that complement what you learn at the training, should you wish for further in-depth material
- $85 for the Mind Organization for Moms session–plus 50% off the M.O.M. & Two-Week program that accompanies this training, if you do not yet have it. Your cost for that program package would be an additional $38, and a special link to that discount page will be sent once you register.
- $75 for the Family Systems session–plus 50% off the Family Systems Builder program if you do not have it yet and wish to supplement what you learn by purchasing the online program. This is an optional purchase you can make before or after the Retreat, and the cost would be an additional $32.
- $140 for Both Sessions
According to past Retreat attendees, “I would have paid 10x as much for what I got at the Retreat” and “For anyone thinking about attending a Retreat, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better mother and wife than ever before.” Click here for more great quotes and testimonials.
Space is limited so we’ll need to keep the number of attendees to about 60. We anticipate that the event will fill up quickly. Register now to secure your spot.
* Nursing Mothers: Mothers with non-mobile, generally quiet nursing babies are most welcome to attend. They should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are discouraged.
** Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund minus a $25 processing fee for any cancellations up until the day before the Retreat. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel, so we can fill your spot.
***Satisfaction Guarantee: We know it’s a big decision to take time away from your family, and we want you to feel 100% confident in your registration. If this Retreat doesn’t turn out to be a really wonderful opportunity for you, we will offer you a refund.
If you have questions on anything, please email our Retreat Assistant, Koni Smith at koni(dot)smith(at)powerofmoms.com. We’ll do everything we can to make it possible for you to attend, and we do have a couple of reduced-price registrations available for moms who’d like to help with some of the logistics involved in the event in exchange for a discount.
After you register and pay below, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.