Ready to step away from your regular life for a day and return home a happier and more effective mom and person?
Want to be motivated and comforted at the same time through excellent, interactive training sessions and activities?
Please join us for an amazing day of learning, sharing and fun.
Saturday, March 22nd, 2014 from 9:00am until 5:00pm (a lovely lunch and snacks are included.)
A beautiful home near Albuquerque, NM. The address and directions to the home will be sent to all registered attendees shortly before the event.
YOU and many other deliberate mothers who wish to learn and share at this exclusive, life-changing event.
The training will be conducted by the wonderful Tiffany Sowby, our most experienced Power of Moms trainer and one of the key authors of our recent book, Deliberate Motherhood. Click to read more about Tiffany and check out some of her great posts. One of our other excellent trainers, Cheryl Cardall will be assisting.
Motherhood is often called “the most important profession.” Just like other professionals, moms need opportunities for networking and training in their field. This Retreat is all about learning and growing as we strive to be the mothers and women we really want to be. Check out some quotes and blog posts from those who attended our very similar Retreat HERE. The words “life-changing,” “eye-opening,” and “truly fabulous” were used quite commonly.
- Mommy is a Person: Taking Care of the “Me” in the “Mom”: nurturing yourself while nurturing your children, creating margins and balance in your life, having more fun and finding more joy, becoming your best self while becoming the mom you want to be
- Family Systems: assessing your needs and desires for your children and family so you can create systems that will take your family where you want to go, concrete steps and tried-and-true ideas for establishing a family economy, family discipline system and family identity
- Making Great Ideas into Reality (strategies for incorporating what you’ve learned in this conference into your real life, simple ways to organize your time, tasks and space so you can enjoy more progress and less stress in your life)
- Great food (a lovely lunch and snacks are included)
- Excellent interactive presentations by Tiffany Sowby, as well as other speakers
- The chance to connect with and learn from other attendees in small group discussions and free time
- You’ll leave with the opportunity to purchase discounted programs from The Power of Moms that will help you truly implement all that you’ve learned at the Retreat
$95 for the full day of training and activities on Saturday, March 22nd from 9am-5pm. (Includes a lovely lunch, a full day of professional presentations and great discussions, and special offers on materials to help you extend on what you learn.)
According to past Retreat attendees, “I would have paid 10x as much for what I got at the Retreat” and “For anyone thinking about attending a Retreat, I can promise that you will return home from the Retreat a happier, more focused and better mother and wife than ever before.” Click here for more great quotes and testimonials.
Because we’re meeting at in a home, we’ll need to limit the number of attendees. Register soon to secure your spot!
After you register and pay below, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.
*Nursing Mothers: Mothers with non-mobile, generally quiet nursing babies are most welcome to attend. They should plan to take the baby out if he or she becomes disruptive. Due to space restrictions, strollers are discouraged.
**Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund minus a $20 processing fee if you cancel at least two weeks in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than two weeks before the event, we can credit what you paid minus a $20 processing fee towards a future Retreat or offer you a half-price refund – whichever you’d prefer. If you must cancel a week or less before the Retreat, we will credit you what you paid towards a future Retreat (minus $35 for processing and expenses we’ve incurred that can’t be reversed at that point).
**Event Cancellation Policy: While we don’t anticipate this happening, should we fall short of the number of registrations necessary to cover our expenses by March 7, 2014, we will have to cancel this Retreat and issue full refunds.
If you have questions on anything, contact us. We’ll do everything we can to make it possible for you to attend. We do have a couple of reduced-price registrations available for moms who’d like to help with some of the logistics involved in the event in exchange for a discount. Let our Retreat Manager, Tiffany Sowby know if you have special financial circumstances ([email protected]).