Ready to become the mom and woman you really want to be?
Please join us for a powerful evening of learning and sharing that just might change your life in some very important ways.
A fabulous, interactive Power of Moms event that will help bring more peace, purpose, order, and joy to your life. Just like everyone else in the family, moms need nurturing and support as they strive to meet their personal goals, reach for their dreams, and become all that they’re meant to be. At this mini-retreat, we’ll help you:
- discover what you need to be the happy, effective mom you want to be
- learn to say “yes” and “no” to the right things at the right time
- more fully accept yourself as you celebrate your own unique talents and abilities
- learn through facilitated discussions with like-minded mothers
Like members of every other profession, mothers need the opportunity to gather and learn from each other as they discuss “best practices” in their chosen field. To learn more about our Retreats and read testimonials, please visit our Retreat Page here.
Saturday, June 8th from 7:00-9:30pm
At the lovely Barnes home in Belmont, MA (just outside Boston). The address and full directions will be sent to all who register.
Saren Eyre Loosli, mother of five, Co-Director of Power of Moms, and acclaimed trainer and writer, will be presenting along with her sister, Saydi Eyre Shumway, mother of four, social worker, photographer, and writer who lives in the Boston area.
$30 per person (includes training, tasty finger foods, and ongoing support to help you implement and build upon what you learn at this Retreat)
Sign up below to secure your place. This event will be limited in size so that we can have great discussions and really learn from each other. Contact Koni Smith at [email protected] with any questions.
After you register and pay below, we’ll send you a confirmation and further information.
* Babies and Children: Nursing mothers are welcome to bring their non-mobile, generally quiet babies if that would work best for them but we do ask that you do not bring children. This event is a rare chance for mothers to focus on learning from each other without the distractions children can bring.
** Cancellation Policy: We do offer a full refund minus a $10 processing fee if you cancel at least two weeks in advance – this gives us time to fill your place. If you find you must cancel less than two weeks before the event, we can credit what you paid minus a $10 processing fee towards the Power of Moms program of your choice.