There are SO many mom blogs out there. Which ones are REALLY worth the time of a deliberate mother? The goal of our recent blog contest was to answer this question.
Thanks to all who took the time to review and vote on the blogs selected as finalists in our blog contest! We had record traffic as moms from all over the world came to vote for the blogs they believe best exemplify these criteria:
- Uplifting and motivating but also real
- Offers lots of meaningful and replicable ideas
- Helps moms process and learn from the experiences of motherhood
- Applicable to a wide variety of mothers with different family sizes, religions and circumstances
And the winners are (drum roll……………..)
- Clover Lane by Sarah
- Enjoying the Small Things by Kelle Hampton
- Play With Your Family by Brittany Thompson and Sarah Briggs
These three blogs will receive a free registration to one of our upcoming Power of Moms Premium Day Retreats as well as free access to the programs of their choice on our website and a special “Best Blog for Deliberate Mothers” badge they can use on their blog.
(listed in no particular order)
Our finalists will receive free access to the programs of their choice on our website and a special “finalist” badge they can use on their blog.
*** If you know of a blog that you think fits the criteria above and ought to be added the list of Deliberate Mothering blogs on our “Friends” page HERE, please contact us or follow the directions on the Friends page if the recommended blog is your own. We’d love to keep adding to our list of great blogs that are really worth the time of a deliberate mother!