**This week Power of Moms is hosting a fundraiser called “It Takes a Village.” The proceeds from sales of these gifts will bless an amazing community in South Africa!
You pull into the garage and try not to look at the pile of Halloween decorations, which are strewn next to the kids’ bikes, which are on top of a heap of baby clothes, which need to be boxed up and stored–definitely before you get out the Christmas stuff.
“Just close your eyes,” you think.
You walk into the house to see three backpacks on the counter with papers spilling out of them, knowing that there are at least five permission slips that need to be signed and one book report and a science fair project that
you your children will end up working on until 10 p.m. the night before they are due.
“I need to read a parenting book,” you tell yourself, picking up a sock, a half-eaten granola bar, and a gardening trowel that has somehow made its way into the living room in early December.
With a shiver, you realize the holiday break is almost here and your kids will be clamoring for entertainment. “Holiday traditions,” you scrawl on a Post-it note on the counter, knowing you need to set aside a few minutes to brainstorm.
“Who has time to read a parenting book?” you mutter, and then call out, “You guys, I’m home!”
Moms out there, does this scene sound familiar? If you are anything like most of us, you’ve got a lot on your mind and a lot that you are juggling! Did you know that Power of Moms has online courses, eBooks, and kits that can help?
And this week, 6 of them are 25% off, and all of the profits will go toward building a community center in South Africa!
These programs would be an awesome Christmas gift for yourself or for a mom that you love! Choose one or two to help you with your New Year’s resolutions, and remember that you are also helping families in a community across the world. Be sure to use the code AFRICA (all caps!) at check out to get the discounted prices!
- Would you like to declutter and organize your house (or that garage that has been bugging you every time you pull in)? Get our Clutter Buster eCourse, with eight simple lessons, videos, and bite-sized assignments, on sale for $24 with the code AFRICA this week!
- Would you like to get together with trusted friends once a month to discuss motherhood articles and gain support? Join our Learning Circles program! It’s part Girls Night Out, part Book Club–but you only have to read an article, not an entire book! (Phew!) You get your favorite friends together for a group, and we will provide three years of curriculum (one article per month), including great discussion questions and take-home assignments. This week, it’s only $28.50 for a lifetime membership!
- Would you like meaningful routines and activities to keep your kids busy and learning this summer? Try our Do-It-Yourself Summer Camp Kit, which was put together by Saren Loosli, who has a Masters degree in Education from Harvard. I’ll take that for $24! Don’t forget to use the code AFRICA!
- Is the pile of your kids’ school papers and assignments driving you crazy? Get the Organizing for School Success Kit for only $20.25 this week! This kit was developed using principles from the business book Getting Things Done. ( Because let’s face it, managing the affairs of several children is like running a business!)
- Do you feel like your to-do list is overwhelming and you’re stressed out all the time? Spend an afternoon completing the Five Steps to Less Stress Webinar and short eBook, and you will come away with a practical plan for limiting overwhelm. It will be the best investment of two hours and $13.50 you will ever make. Use the code AFRICA!
- Would you like to attend a conference of powerful motherhood speakers, but it’s too hard to arrange an all-day babysitter, out of the budget right now, or not possible to leave a nursing baby? Get the “Mommy is a Person” Video Training. Filmed at one of our live retreats, this online training includes nine 15-minute talks that will give you practical & encouraging ideas about how to find more joy, set boundaries and say no, and nurture yourself while also nurturing your family. Only $35.55 this week!
Moms, this motherhood gig is busy and can be overwhelming. Let Power of Moms help you make it a little bit easier with one of our online programs!
Give yourself or a friend the gift of a good resource for Christmas–made even better by the knowledge that you will be blessing families in South Africa with a safe community center for their children.
Don’t wait–choose a program right now and make a difference.
**And don’t forget to use the code AFRICA to get 25% off!!**