Would you like to have your papers, ideas, emails, and projects totally organized in just TWO WEEKS?
I think I can hear you shouting “YES!” over that pile of papers on your kitchen counter.
As busy mothers, we want to live in the moment, go to sleep without worries on our minds, and feel in control of all the “stuff” cluttering our counter tops, desks, refrigerators, and brains.
This program brings the relief you’ve been craving.
I love it! The videos are fabulous. I spent some time today just previewing each of the assignments and watching the videos. I truly believe I can make this work after hearing you tell me so many times. I’ve always struggled with establishing routines and coming up with a system to handle everything that comes my way, so I’m just so grateful to have a plan that I know will work for me that I didn’t have to think up!
Going on three days with an empty inbox, and I’ve been building the machine tonight and will continue tomorrow. I’m really feeling like I can physically breathe easier, and I’m so grateful that I’ll be able to get my act together so I can be a better partner to my husband and mom to my kids. What a gift. Thank you.
Mind Organization in Two Weeks partners with our full Mind Organization for Moms program, and it’s instantly available to transform your life. To find out more, click through the green links below . . . and then sign up at the bottom of the page. Welcome!
How does this program work? (clickable)
Once you purchase this new program (available below as a separate add-on or as a package with the full M.O.M. program), you decide on your “Two-Week Start Date” and then receive emails every couple days giving you bite-sized assignments–complete with hand-holding podcasts, videos, and worksheets that will totally walk you through the full M.O.M. program. In just two weeks, you’ll have this system down and will feel more powerful and peaceful than ever before!
Here’s a sample assignment page, showing the brief introduction, videos and podcasts, expandable sections, worksheets, and links to additional resources. (What’s not shown is all the encouragement that goes along with this. You will have effectively hired us as your personal coach and cheerleader to get you to where you need to be.)
It’s going to take some work on your part–please don’t think that buying this program will solve all your problems for you (you know those ones that are keeping you up at night?). But we’ll give you the tools you need to solve your own problems, and we’ll put you in a beautiful spot where you’ll finally be able to be in the moment with the family you love (instead of constantly worrying about emails, errands, projects, and commitments you’ve got on that full plate of yours. We know how it goes, and don’t worry–we’ll take care of you).
What specific subjects are covered? (clickable)
Here are the basic assignments you’ll receive by email every couple of days:
- Day 1: Start out by carving out some time in your schedule and zeroing out your email inbox.
- Day 3: Read through the M.O.M. Overview and collect your materials.
- Day 5: Build your “M.O.M. Machine” (which basically means you label/arrange all the “parts” into a “whole”).
- Day 7: Gather all the “stuff” from your physical environment and from your mind–and print a couple of visual aides to help you in the next step.
- Day 9: Learn all about Next Actions–and start processing.
- Day 11: Keep on going through that pile, but don’t worry! We’re giving you new ideas, motivation, and tools through the whole thing.
- Day 13: Finish up the processing–and then learn how to dream big (because dreaming will seem perfectly natural once you’ve gotten your mind organized).
- Day 14: This will be the “first day of the rest of your life”–supported by great habits that will keep your mind organized from this point forward.
(You can click the image above to make it larger.)
How do I get started? (clickable)
(1) Sign up below for Mind Organization in Two Weeks (it’s available as a package with the online program–or separately, if you already have access to Mind Organization for Moms).
(2) You’ll be directed to a page where you’ll sign up for special coaching emails (starting today, if you’d like) and receive Assignment Page #1. Everything is spelled out simply, and you’ll love the sense of accomplishment you’ll feel when you get that first small assignment done!
(3) Every couple of days, you’ll receive a new assignment by email, and after two weeks of some serious (but not stressful) focus on the assignments, you’ll be living in an organized heaven, full of quick, consistent, simple wins.
What if something comes up during my two weeks? (clickable)
If your family life gets extra crazy, or if you get the stomach flu, or if you suddenly feel the need to eat a lot of chocolate and watch your favorite TV shows instead of organizing papers (we’ve been there), we’ve built in a way for you to take a break and jump right back in when you’re ready.
All the assignments will be linked to your “Mind Organization in Two Weeks Homepage,” so you can either go back to review as needed, or you can zip ahead when you’re ready. We’ve even given you the option of restarting the email series (but seriously, this is for an emergency only . . . you need your mind organized, and we know you’re committed to doing it in two weeks, or you wouldn’t have read this far down the page). There’s no stress if this takes you a bit longer, but we’re setting the bar high.
How much does it cost? (clickable)
$29 for Mind Organization in Two Weeks (for those who already have the Full M.O.M. Program)
$78 for the Full Mind Organization Program PLUS Mind Organization in Two Weeks
And if this doesn’t exceed your expectations, we’re offering a no-questions-asked, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
You might also like to know that The Power of Moms has a unique Payment Philosophy that enables every mother to have access to our programs. So really, there’s no reason why you can’t have that organized life you deserve.
Join us! Let us be your virtual coach. Because two weeks from now, your mind (and therefore your entire life) is going to feel incredible.