One of our most popular programs is called Mind Organization for Moms. It’s a mom-specific adaptation of David Allen’s best-seller Getting Things Done®, and it’s designed to bring you less stress and more joy by helping you handle all the papers, emails, tasks, projects, and ideas you have on your plate.
Below, you’ll see a registration form that will enable you to access Mind Organization for Moms (a $40 value) absolutely free.
We’re giving 75 of these programs away to the Five Minutes for Mom Community, and our offer includes the following:
- Instant downloads of the Mind Organization for Moms eBooks (one is a start-up book and the other contains the full program)
- An expandable, online version of the eBook
- Access to our Sharing Center and Q & A Section
- A monthly coaching email and a weekly Power of Moms newsletter (from which you can unsubscribe at any time)
- Our M.O.M. Flow Chart, house-cleaning routines, and plenty of extra downloads
For more information (and lots of testimonials about the program), please visit our M.O.M. Information Page . . . or simply register for your free program below: