Have you ever noticed that the home organization/makeover TV shows always send the children AWAY when they’re doing the cleaning and organizing?
So how does a mom de-clutter, organize, and maintain her home when there are children living in it? And when she has a zillion other things to do?
Join April Perry and her dear friend Marilyn Debry in this podcast that will totally motivate you to get your home clean and clutter free–while involving the children and focusing on the relationships.
The best part about this podcast is that it is a no stress experience. Marilyn shares her ideas in such a relaxed, doable way that you’re sure to come up with your own insights as you hear what a difference this de-cluttering experience has made in her home.
- practical ideas for simplifying life and debunking the myth that “more is better”
- ways to set up time to de-clutter (even if you’re balancing a demanding schedule)
- how to find books and blogs to help you along the way
- how to assign tasks to children of all ages
- specific questions to ask yourself before and during the process, and
- simple ideas to maintain the order (as a whole family) once you’ve gone through all the effort to create it.
(You might need to give it a minute to load. All podcasts are also available on iTunes.)
Music from Creations by Michael R. Hicks.
For more design ideas like the one pictured above, visit Kelly Donovan’s page at www.houzz.com.